Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hmph..

Well.I'm gonna move to SMSAH by Saturday I guess.
Well3..Time is moving so fast..
Oh,yeah!I'm so sorry for not updating my blog for..quite a while la..
Well,I miss my frens there too right now..
We supposed to have a music week this week..
They must been practising the 'tarians' and other sort of stufs..
Well,my parentz came back yesterday..
Guess what?They bought a b'day present 4 me..It's a musical box..
They also bought me a very2 CUTE keychain..a Hokkaido one..
Hmm..After this,I will miss some episodes of Olivia and Soleha..
It's okay as I can watch it when I come back later at the youtube..
Oh,ya!What's frightening me is MY FINAL EXAM RESULTS is waiting 4 me at SMSAH..
NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Let's just hope 4 da best,ok?!
I think dat's all that I'm gonna write to you for today..
Coming back home InsyaAllah in another two weeks time..
Much from heart,
Akasha Izreen=)

No comments: